The Language of Welcome:
The Ultimate Guide to Guest Communication
The Tools YOU Need to Communicate with Guests to Book, Delight, and Get 5-Star Reviews
*Without having to ask everybody and their brother about how to address every question that comes up.
- Word for word messages used by a Superhost with over 8 years of experience
- Largest collection of pre-written scripts
- Answers to sticky situations… like discounts
- Be able to answer inquiries immediately
- Be confident, be bold, and diplomatic in your responses
- These templates are designed to free-up your time.
You hear the lovely ping of an inquiry. Yay!
Just one word.“Available?” Booo.
Or worse—those dreaded awkward Questions:
“Can I check out late?” or “Can I bring my cat?” or “Can I get a discount?”
Worst than an unrecognizable stain... almost.
Instead of dealing with the anxious pit in your stomach and the back and forth with everyone you know.
“Should I deny them?,” “But it’s the slow season.”
“What do you think I should say?”
Steal all my Secrets. All my Words.
Go from a one-word inquiry to a confident response,
getting that guest to start a bridge of communication
in as little time as it takes to brew that perfect cup of coffee…
What you get when you buy
The Language of Welcome
Since 2010 I have opened my home to over 1,982 Guests from 45 countries. That’s a lot of people (and laundry) with different languages, needs and unique situations.
If there’s a host-to-guest scenario, I’ve lived it and written a message about it. Now I’m ready to share my tried and true communications formula and style with you.
- Freedom: You’ll have pre-written messages from inquiry to reviews, and everything in between, for you to either use as-is or customize. When your guest asks “Can I bring my dog?” and you don’t accept pets in your Airbnb, now you’ve got the perfect response.
- Confidence: Find just the right the words to either turn down that guest asking for a discount or accept them with your conditions. Yes, I’ve written a template with both scenarios. Now you have the exact words you need to say “yes” or “no” to their request.
- Self-Assured: Your guest wants to check in early or leave late? I’ll give you the exact words to say to avoid any awkward back and forth.
- Ease: Don’t know how to review a guest? I’ve got you covered…I even have a template of what to say if you get a negative review. Not that you will.
- Convenience: I’ll show you how to create an automatic system so emails go out to your guests while you’re getting your beauty sleep or doing laundry. (I recommend sleep.)
Stress-Free Communication Templates for
All Your Hosting Needs.
- I’ve been an Airbnb host since 2010: way before Airbnb became a verb
- I’ve addressed the New York State and City Assemblies as an active member in the grassroots effort for the legalization of Airbnb in New York. I’ve shared my compelling story with the New York Times, New Yorker Magazine, and National Public Radio.
- I’ve spoken at Airbnb Open Conferences in Paris and Los Angeles and at the Vacation Rental Success Sumitt Conferences in Toronto and San Antonio… yes, I love sharing my knowledge with you, my dear hosts.
- I created The Hosting Journey website, webinars and now the popular Hosting Journey Podcast, downloaded by thousands of hosts every month. (That’s where I tackle subjects from taxes to legislation, to guests you love to see go. No subject is taboo. Yes, I even ask the question, “Do you ever have sex with guests?” Hmmm… you got to listen.)
- I created the very popular House Manual template, another helpful and easy to use product from the Hosting Journey world.
What you get:
Over 20 Scripts you can either use word by word or use to get you started on your own customized message, because every guest is unique. There’s nothing like sprinkling a little of what makes you special into your communication.
Get started now!
The Love from Hosts for
The 5-Star House Manual:
The Love from Guests...
Well That's in the Reviews!